There will be a lot of gaming deals spread all over the month of November, even though Black Friday is on the 26th. In fact, some retailers like Newegg, Amazon, and Walmart have already launched early events this October. We prepared a guide to where you can find the best gaming deals right now, to help you navigate all the updates and sales.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X|S | Before $99.99 Now $65.18 Save $34 | Shop Now
- Madden NFL 22 – PlayStation 4 | Before $59.99 Now $39.99 Save $20 | Shop Now
- Need for Speed Heat, PlayStation 4 | Before $59.99 Now $19.88 Save $40 | Shop Now
- Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 | Before $25.03 Now $19.93 Save $5 | Shop Now
- NBA 2K22: 450,000 VC Xbox Series X | Before $99.99 Now $89.99 Save $10 | Shop Now
- Life Is Strange: True Colors Ultimate Edition Xbox Series | Before $79.99 Now $71.99 Save $8 | Shop Now
- Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam Full HD| Before $69.99 Now $59.99 Save $10 | Shop Now
- Samsung 870 EVO 500GB Internal SSD| Before $94.99 Now $79.99 Save $15 | Shop Now
- ASUS GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card | Before $299.99 Now $188.99 Save $111 | Shop Now
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 3.8 GHz | Before $369.99 Now $324.99 Save $45 | Shop Now
- ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 | Before $114.99 Now $89.99 Save $25 | Shop Now
- Rosewill Glacier Series 600W Gaming Power Supply | Before $129.99 Now $44.99 Save $85 | Shop Now
- MSI GL65 Gaming Laptop: 15.6″ Display | Before $899.00.00 Now $784.00 Save $15 | Shop Now
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop | Before $1,559.00 Now $1,441.36 Save $117 | Shop Now
- ASUS TUF Gaming 15.6″ FHD, AMD Ryzen 7| Retails at $1,099.00 | Shop Now
- Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen R5 GTX | Retails at $794.99 | Shop Now
- MSI – 15.6″ 144 Hz IPS – Intel Core i7 | Before $1,499.00 Now $1,399.00 Save $100 | Shop Now
- MSI Laptop Prestige 14 EVO A11M-221 | Before $1,099.00 Now $799.99 Save $300 | Shop Now
Your Go-To Guide To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
#1 Line Up Your Schedule and Lock Key Shopping Dates
Black Friday in the United States is the last Friday of November every year. It’s THE biggest sale event of the year and a lot of major brands will offer huge offers Up to 90% OFF and More. Make sure to check all the dates and expiry of these offers so you don’t miss out on anything. Whether it’s apparel, electronics, home decor, or appliances, everything will be available and on sale.
Thanksgiving-November 26, 2021 (Thursday), US time
Thanksgiving is set on the fourth Thursday of November every year, and this year it’s going to be November 26th, US time. Most of the online stores including fashion accessories, footwear, baby products, toys, personal care, sports, outdoor products, or electronic products, will have a discount which is definitely an outpost of Black Friday. Keep in mind that a lot of online shops will start Pre-Sale on Thanksgiving, way before November 26th.
Black Friday-November 27, 2021 (Friday), US time
This year’s Black Friday is a little early than previous years, and will officially start on November 27th, US time. Major online stores will launch limited-time offers such as “One Day Deal” or “24 Hours Flash Sale” on the same day! A lot of great deals will be posted soon, so stay tuned!
Cyber Monday-November 30, 2021 (Monday), US time
Last score of the month! Cyber Monday will start on November 30th US time. The main discounted product categories are major electronic products, such as computers, mobile phones, digital cameras, stereos, and gaming equipment. Of course, the Black Friday discounts for other categories of products such as fashion or homeware will not end until Cyber Monday.
# 2. Pay Attention to Different Time Zones
Most of the online stores start discounts following the west coast time. This year, Black Friday will start at 0:00 on November 27th, US time, which is 11:30 am on November 27th, UAE time. (But of course, discounts will start early!) And some online shops in the UK, Japan, Australia, and other places will offer Black Friday discounts on November 29th local time.
# 2. Keep an Eye Out on Flash Deals/ Limited Time Offers
The flash promotion of the Black Friday Sale usually happens 1-2 days before the holiday, some brands already offer flash deals or limited-time offers. Make sure you researched beforehand such as the average price of what you’ve wanted to buy or the cheapest platform to buy it from. In that way, when you see your desired products on sale, you can easily tell if it’s a steal or a trap. Make sure to buy it quickly and have it shipped to one of our location warehouses before it runs out of stock!
# 3. Prepare Your Shopping List and Create an Account to the Respective Online Store
Start formulating your shopping list now, add the product page to your favorite bookmarks, or pre-add it to your Wish List of the website. As long as the discounted price is launched in the next few days, you can directly add the product to the shopping cart without any hassle and proceed to checkout easily.
Remember to fill in Buyandship’s Warehouse Address to your Address Book to save more time and score huge deals.
# 4. Prepare Your Credit Card and Apply for Paypal in Advance
Some online stores abroad may not accept foreign credit cards. Aside from that, there are also some brands that only accept Paypal as a payment method. So, in order to prevent any payment hassle, shop at stores that accept foreign credit cards and apply for a Paypal Account in advance.
# 5. Open a Buyandship Account for a Better Overseas Online Shopping Experience
Having a Buyandship account is an advantage especially with all the Black Friday Offers right now. Many international websites do not provide overseas direct delivery services to UAE or if they do, chances are they charge high international shipping fees that cost higher than the cost of your purchase product.
With Buyandship, you’ll get access to 12 locations worldwide (U.S, U.K., Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Italy, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Canada, and Thailand) which means 12 regions to shop from! You’re no longer limited to online shops in UAE. If Buyandship’s shipping rate is what you’re worried about, fret not, we only charge you purely by weight at the lowest shipping rate~ No hidden charges!
And since the US is known for its Black Friday Sale, did you know that our US Warehouse location is in a Sales-Tax Free Zone? That means you can buy as many products without getting taxed by the US Customs!
Notes To Keep In Mind When You’re Using Buyandship’s Warehouse Address For Your Online Shopping
1. Address filling format
Go to your dashboard > Overseas Warehouse Addresses and simply copy and paste our addresses to your shipping information, depending on which warehouse you wanted to ship your products to. In addition to this, make sure to fill in the Buyandship Membership ID in “Name” so, it would be easier for us to sort your parcel once it arrives at our warehouse.
2. Payment Method and Billing Address
Just like what we stated in the earlier part of the blog, most international Web Stores either/both accept internationally-accepted credit/debit cards and Paypal as the mode of payment. Please take note to use your real name and Credit/Debit Address and upon the billing section to ensure a hassle-free transaction.
3. Declare Your Shipments
If the shipment is not declared before arriving at the warehouse, the warehouse colleague may postpone processing your shipment, and may not be able to issue the “Notified Shipment Notification” immediately, so it will be delayed until the shipment is received. So, it’s vital that once you receive the tracking number from the merchant store you shop from, declare your shipment to your BNS Account. Click here to learn more about how to declare your shipment.
4. Shipment Size Restrictions
If deemed necessary, our warehouse will repack and replace packaging without prior notice. Every single shipment (Per Tracking number) must not exceed 55 pounds. Every consolidated shipment must not exceed 20 pounds. If the single parcel exceeds 20 pounds, please do not consolidate it with other parcels. After the parcel consolidation:
- Size limitation
- Either side cannot exceed 80CM and the sum of all 3 sides cannot exceed 200CM.
Note: Calculation for Volumetric Weight: [Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM)] ÷ 6,000 x 2.2046
If the parcel exceeds any of the above limitations, additional charges may be required. The overseas warehouse may also reject the parcel or the delivery fee may be calculated by Volumetric Weight.
5. Prohibited Goods
Please read “Prohibited Items Catalog” before shopping. If you have doubts or unclear products, you can always send us the product link on Facebook, Instagram, or start a webchat on the site to confirm if we’ll allow your item. It’s better to be safe and sure, above all.
6. Where Can I Find More Information on Buyandship’s Online Shopping and Shipping?
Other than our Website, Facebook Page, Instagram, we have a community in our FB group where we post all of the latest deals and updates regarding Buyandship. You can also share with our members your shopping experience and concerns regarding Buyandship or overseas shopping in general. Join us if you wanted a community to relate to or vent out to; we’ll be waiting for you!
👉 Buyandship’s Facebook Page
Additional Notes to Keep in Mind
1. Due to supply chain delays, labor shortages, and Holiday Discount season abroad, Buyandship Warehouse Addresses may require additional time to arrange storage. So, please bear with us and be patient!
2. Remember to declare the shipment on time and correctly. It may not be possible to issue the “Notice of Undeclared Shipment” immediately and delay the arrival of the shipment.
3. Please be patient! If the flight is delayed or the space is full during the discount period, the shipment may take longer than usual to arrive at the Hong Kong warehouse.
Thank you so much for trusting Buyandship. Happy Shopping, Everyone!